Percy House Gallery

About:

Percy House Gallery is home to the of work of over 200 Cumbrian and British artists. Ranging from jewellery and textiles to ceramics, paintings and photographs the work is displayed in the seven rooms of the Grade 2 star listed building which dates from 1390. Originally a thatched roof building, it was expanded in 1598 by Henry Percy the 9th earl of Northumberland and became the home of the Percy bailiff. The upstairs retains the original carved plaster Tudor ceiling, Percy Coat of Arms, oak panelling and Inglenook fireplace.

Website

Phone:

01900 829667